Sunday, March 8, 2009

first post of many?

okay, so first let me say that the font choice that is offered is absolutely horrendous. secondly, this is my first blog ever! i swore for years that i would never ever get a blog, and well.... here i am today. i did have a little help from a special friend, and i am a bit skeptical to bare all for the sake of being so vulnerable, but i am willing to try my best ha ha.

well i recently turned 22 years old, and i am realizing more often that my life is beginning with or without me-- if i like it or not, and that i am disposable no matter what i think. many new decisions and obstacles i never imaged i would have to deal with creep up my spin constantly. i am learning new things about myself likes, dislikes,and life in general. i am enjoying making new friends, i use to be fairly social, but the more i have been in school the less i care to keep or make friendships. lately i have tried to make myself be a good friend in return. it is hard for me not to just hang out at my house ha ha. 

i am traveling to italy this summer with plans to study art, i am pretty stoked to have this opportunity, i do know that trip will be life changing and i cannot wait. i wish it were free, and that i could share it with someone else! 


anyways, more to come

- .tommy



No comments:

Post a Comment